The owner of the brand brennholz.at including stationary shops and the Internet Shop operating at the address: https://brennholz.at/ is repack much e.U.
When terms such as “we,” “ours,” or similar ones are used in the contents of this document (hereinafter called “the Policy”), they always mean the owner of the Internet Shop (hereinafter called “the Shop”).
You will find detailed information on the services rendered by us in the Shop in the Regulations of the Internet Shop.
The Policy is informative in character; it aims at informing the people visiting our Shop and people using our services about:
– the rules of processing personal data,
– vested rights connected with processing personal data,
– the policy of cookie files.
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (generally, a regulation on data protection hereinafter called “GDPR” is a basic legal act applying in the scope of protecting personal data. We want the presented information to be as useful as possible. For this reason, we will address you in a direct manner (in accordance with netiquette) in the further part of the Policy to achieve higher transparency.
You can write to us to the address: email@example.com in case of any questions or doubts in the scope of processing Your personal data.
WHO IS THE ADMINISTRATOR OF YOUR DATA?
Processing (including collecting and storing) Your personal data will be performed by Repack much e.U., being the Administrator of Your personal data (hereinafter called “the Administrator”).
The Administrator’s full contact data:
Repack much e.U.
2123 – Unterolberndorf
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND ON WHAT LEGAL BASES DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The Administrator collects Your personal data with the connection of using the Shop:
- a) with Your previously expressed consent (art. 6 para. 1 letter a GDPR) – Your personal data will be processed for marketing purposes in this scope (except for processing data for direct marketing on the basis of art. 6 para. letter f GDPR).
- b) in order to perform an agreement whose party is the person whom the data concern or in order to take action following a demand of the person whom the data concern before concluding an agreement (art. 6 para. 1 letter b GDPR) in the scope of agreements on rendering services electronically, in particular: Customer’s Account (including in particular enabling to use functionalities such as submitting orders, making payments, managing one’s account, solving technical problems, handling orders directed to the Shop’s personnel), a Newsletter, an Order Form, and in the scope of sales agreements.
- c) when it is necessary for fulfilling a legal obligation incumbent on the administrator (art. 6 para. 1 letter c GDRP) including obligations resulting from tax and accounting regulations and Act on Rendering Electronic Services.
- d) when it is necessary for purposes resulting from legally legitimate interests implemented by the administrator or by a third party (art. 6 para. 1 letter f GDPR).
III. LEGALLY LEGITIMATE ADMINISTRATOR’S INTERESTS
The Administrator processes Your personal data on the basis of art. 6 para. 1 letter f GDPR that is for the needs of implementing legally legitimate interests of the Administrator or a third party which include:
Ø handling complaints concerning the Shop’s activities, if You file such a complaint;
Ø implementing direct marketing of the Administrator’ products or services involving monitoring Your activity in order to match the advertisements displayed to You in accordance with the products browsed by You earlier;
Ø carrying out direct marketing of the Administrator’ products or services including personalized marketing activities implemented in the form of profiling;
Ø implementing direct marketing by contacting You through available channels of communications (however, exclusively with your consent or a demand for rendering a service in case of communications through electronic means such as an e-mail address or a telephone number):
Ø handling payment services used for implementing payments for the goods purchased in the Shop;
Ø ensuring safe rendering services electronically including the enforcement of complying with the rules of the Shop specified in the Regulations of the Shop, and counteracting fraud and abuse, and ensuring traffic safety;
Ø monitoring Your activity in order to carry out analyses in terms of the Shop’s functionality, the improvement and development of its operation, introducing amenities/new functional solutions, and making statistics;
Ø conducting court/out-of-court proceedings;
Ø archiving purposes and to show the Administrator’s fulfillment of the obligations resulting from the regulations of the law.
Data recipients that is the entities to which data will be disclosed are entities processing data on our behalf so they include the suppliers of IT solutions, entities supporting our conducting marketing activities, people who can process personal data on our authority (employees/co-employees), but third entities providing payment, courier, legal, and post services as well.
THE PERIOD OF STORING DATA
- The personal data processed on the basis of separate consent (art. 6 para. 1 letter a GDPR) will be processes until the moment of revoking it;
- The personal data processed in connection with concluding or performing an agreement will be processed for the period of the duration of the agreement concluded with You, and after terminating it as well until the end of the limitation period of potential claims resulting from the agreement in accordance with the applicable regulations of the law concerning limitation periods;
- Personal data processed in connection with the implementation of obligations resulting from the regulations of the law, for example, the tax or accounting ones or rendering services electronically, will be processed for the period indicated in the regulations of the law imposing specified obligations on the Administrator or until the moment of implementing them.
- Processing Your personal data on the basis of the legally legitimate Administrator’s interest (e.g. direct marketing, profiling, analytic purposes) will be implemented until the moment of You objecting to processing data for these purposes (in accordance with pt. IV above) unless the Administrator shows the presence of legally justified bases for processing that override Your interests, rights, and freedoms or bases for determining, pursuing or defending claims.
Processing personal data for marketing purposes will be implemented for the duration of an agreement or until the moment of objecting to such processing.
You have the right to:
Ø demand from the Administrator to give You access to Your personal data, to rectify or delete them, to restrict processing them, and the right to object to processing them as well as the right to data portability.
Ø withdraw consent to process personal data any moment with no influence on the compliance of the processing that has taken place on the basis of the consent before withdrawing it with the law.
Ø file a complaint to a supervisory organ which is the Office for Personal data Protection.
Giving personal data by You is voluntary; however, providing some data is necessary for concluding and performing an agreement for rendering services electronically (e.g. for setting up an Account or using its specified functionalities) or sales. Nor providing some data may result in refusing to conclude an agreement for rendering services electronically or the impossibility of its proper performance.
VII. INFORMATION ON AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING INCLUDING PROFILING
We shall process Your personal data in an automated way as well (including the form of profiling). Processing Your personal data in an automated way shall not lead to the Administrator making decisions based on automated processing including profiling only that could produce legal effects towards You or influence Your situation significantly in a similar way.
Profiling Your personal data will amount to processing Your personal data by using them for evaluating some information about You.
VIII. RIGHT TO OBJECT TO PROCESSING
- You have the right to object to processing personal data concerning You based on a legally legitimate interest implemented by the administrator or a third party at any moment due to reasons connected with Your particular situation including profiling implemented on the basis of this regulation. Then, we will not be allowed to process these personal data any longer unless we show the existence of important, legally justified bases for processing that are override the interests, rights, and freedoms of the person whom the data concern or the bases for determining, pursuing, and defending claims.
- Moreover, if Your personal data are processed for the needs of direct marketing, You have the right to object to processing the personal data that concern You for the needs of such marketing including profiling in the scope in which processing is connected with such direct marketing at any moment.
POLICY OF COOKIE FILES
As everyone, we also use cookie files at our Shop. Remember that cookie files gather information about each person using the Shop (hereinafter also “the Service”) regardless of the fact if You are the Shop’s customer or not (e.g. you possess a customer account or you have bought goods).
It ought to be remembered that the scope of the information stored in cookie files is diversified with regard to the way of using particular functionalities of the Service. You will find the Administrator’s detailed explanations in the scope of cookie files used below.
What are cookie files and what are their kinds?
A cookie file (a cookie file, a http cookie file) – that is a small file including IT data saved on a terminal device (such as a computer, telephone, tablet) of an Internet website user. Cookie files store settings and other information used on visited websites, most of all; thanks to this, it is possible to display the Internet websites that match the preferences of a user, to use specific functionalities of these sites or personalize their contents.
We can distinguish two kinds of cookie files due to the duration of operation:
* session cookies expiring after closing a given session of an Internet browser (the period of the browser being open until the moment of closing it)
* permanent cookies do not expire after closing a browser’s session; and they remain in a user’s device for the period of time specified in a script.
On what basis do we use cookie files?
Using cookie files is possible on the basis of expressing consent by a user visiting the Service. Default settings of Internet browsers (or of the software of a similar kind) allow for placing cookie files on a user’s terminal device. Obviously, default settings can be changed by a User, for example, by blocking some cookie files or deleting them (see point 4). However, it ought to be remembered that using the Service can be hindered or even be impossible in case of blocking some cookies or deleting them. The main reason for the cookie files we use is the optimal presentation of the Shop’s offer.
For what purposes do we use cookie files?
Cookie files are very diversified in character. Some are necessary for functioning of the Service; others are necessary only for using specified functionalities or are used for advertising, statistical, and analytical purposes.
Cookie files whose operation is necessary for using the Service include in particular the cookie files allowing for maintaining and saving the condition of a user’s session, the authorization of logging, the operation of an Internet basket in case of doing shopping in the Shop, and monitoring the availability of services.
Moreover, we use the cookie files that facilitate using the Service, but they are not necessary for its functioning. This kind of cookie files involve files enabling maintaining a user’s logon session, saving to cookie files, automatic logging on, preferential settings of displayed websites, displaying recently browsed products, and matching displayed products with the preferences of a user.
Also, there are activities that are analytical in character that are carried out by third parties on the basis of cookie files, in particular, on the basis of the Google Analytics tool.
Simultaneously, we also conduct activities of a marketing character on the basis of cookie files. We use the functionalities of Google Adwords in this scope, most of all. We promote our website on the websites of third parties, and in the search results with the help of Google Adwords. The purpose for using cookie files in our marketing activity is providing users with more personalized advertisements that reflect their individual preferences.
How to delete or limit the use of cookie files?
Blocking or deleting cookie files is possible by changing the settings of an Internet browser. The information on the way of deleting or blocking cookie files ought to be placed in the bookmark “Help” of the Internet browser that you use.
To illustrate, we indicate that the modification of settings in the scope of cookie files within the framework of popular Internet browsers is possible with the help of the following access paths:
Google Chrome: Settings/Advanced/Privacy and safety/Content settings/Cookie files/
Mozilla Firefox: Options/ Privacy and safety /Cookies and website data.